Every Wednesday @ 7:00 pm
Beginning this Wednesday, Majors Jim & Michelle, along with the Pastoral Care Prayer Team, are calling The Barrhaven Church to Prayer.
Wherever you are, we are asking you to “STOP & PRAY” for 15 minutes. This may include reading a Psalm from Scripture or meditating on a favourite Bible verse. But, most importantly, we want to pray.
- Pray for wisdom for our government leaders
- Pray for guidance for our health care professionals
- Pray for insight for the research teams working to find a vaccine
- Pray for protection for families infected with COVID-19
- Pray for comfort for families who have lost loved ones
- Pray for calm amidst the chaos (especially for families and children in our local community)
- Pray for protection for our most vulnerable – particularly our seniors & elderly
- Pray for unity for our social service providers
- Pray for our world
**Thank God for His faithfulness, for His provision, for His protection, and most of all for His peace. **
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer
1 Peter 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer